‘Dig Deep’ is:
- an instruction to ‘do’ things we believed we could not,
- an invitation to ‘find’ answers despite our current struggles,
- a suggestion to ‘learn’ from our own/others successes/mistakes.
By ‘Digging Deeper’ we can:
- look beyond the current situation and find better ways to act (innovation).
- adapt better to the current situation to ensure we do more than just survive (adaptability).
- we can learn to better ‘flex’ our mental-emotional muscles, how to expand and contract so that we are stronger (potency).
- we can learn more about what makes us tick- about the power of our conscious & subconscious mind (insight).
- we can learn from others about their experiences and from their feedback about ourselves (openness).
‘Dig Deep’ is about finding the determination to live our lives in a way that supports our own and others lives. ‘Digging Deep’ is like delving into our own resources, our own treasure chest to support ourselves, our families, our organisations and our communities. The blog aims to provide tips and tools to inspire people to perform better in their lives. The tools consist of podcasts and other resources portraying experiences of achievement and/or survival against the odds. The site is primarily designed for clients recieving services from Dr Dan Riddle (Consultant Peformance Psychologist) however the resources are open to the wider community also through this blog.